- New version of Bitcoin Core has been released
- Proof of Stake has already centralized Etherium 2.0 validation
- Bitcoin is not a store of value...yet
- CAR adopts bitcoin but it's not super clear what that means
- Jeremey Rubin shakes the tree with a speedy trial soft fork proposal for OP_CHECK_TEMPLATE_VERIFY
- 7 Theses on a next step for BIP-119 · Jeremy Rubin
- BIP-119 bproposes adding covenants to bitcoin
- Bitmex has a great explanation of the poposal
- Andreas made a video critical of the activation method
- The creator, Jeremy Rubin, describes some potential use cases in detail on the ChainCode podcast
- Jeremy explains his thoughts on bitcoin development in a blog post
- Forth worth to mine bitcoin in the city hall after a donation
- Paper on the El Salvador bitcoin experiment from Stacker.news
This episode of the Bitcoin Dad Pod is brought to you by the Self-Hosted Show from Jupiter broadcasting. The self hosted show is a podcast about running your own digital infrastructure and having fun while doing it!
Host your own media server, control your home iot devices with a rasberry pi, and get endless excuses to buy more electronic toys!The self hosted show will give you ideas, guidance and a fun community to experiment with running way too many computers at home! Check it out at selfhosted.show or search for self hosted show in your podcast app.
- Next Bitcoin Core PR Review Club is scheduled
Upstream data home mining with a sound dampening box guide
Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
- None today!