- Why are all financial markets down?
- How to make $800 million breaking LUNA
- Surprise, surprise! Do Kwon the Terra founder is a serial altcoiner involved in several failed projects
- Other alt-coin/algo-coin constructions like neutrino are also crashing based on this broad panic
- Arthur's take on stablecoins
- Bitmex's history of stablecoins
- Norwegian mining ban is reversed
- Sponsored by the Norwegian Communist party, wants non-market energy policy
> Ordinary households, companies and the public sector pay an electricity tax of $2.51 per kilowatt hour, the industry has a reduced electricity tax of around $0.07 per kilowatt hour.
- We were wrong about mining pool decentralization: it's more centralized and it's ok
- Cut off Bullish-on-sats boost from last week:
> The lightning.video discussion got me thinking. What if my cloud provider, e.g., Linode, could present me with a Lightning invoice daily or weekly, instead of charging a credit card monthly? I’m not sure it’s as compelling a use case as paying for bits of media content, but I’m interested in your thoughts.
- Mentioned CoinOS as a potential solution to hosting wallets for the family
- Tourquoise Fox mentioned bitcoin optech to keep track of bitcoin development
Value for Value
Sponsors and Acknowledgements
Music by Lesfm from Pixabay
Self Hosted Show courtesy of Jupiter Broadcasting