- Lumis & Gillibrand's massive crypto bill is probably not going anywhere soon but interesting:
- Human rights activists pen letter to congress in epic response/troll to last weeks 'concerned technologist's' letter
- Gary Kasparov, Navalny's org, Nigerian feminists and Gladstein
- PayPal enables crypto payments
- Their explanations of 'crypto' are not terrible
- Head of MIT digital currency initiate consulted
- How did they decide on BTC, BCH, LTC, and ETH?
- BCH and LTC are not top 10 coins
- New York Times article questions bitcoin's decentralization
- Non-peer reviewed paper makes pretty benign claims
- Takes simple facts about bitcoin out of context
- Comment section is heartening, much more sophisticated than in the past
- PSA: CryptoKyle identifies Cold Card bag problem/potential avenue for supplychain attack
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen denies that fiscal policy has driven inflation up
- Argument that inflation is everywhere so it couldn't be US fiscal policy alone
- Chelan County creates rate 36 for cryptominers but it's not clear why
- Chelan County PUD Commissioner Garry Arseneault is the new President of the Washington Public Utility Districts Association.
- Washington state accounted for 4% of the whole U.S. hashrate in December
- close by Douglas County has stopped permitting new Bitcoin miners to arrange operations there as a result of they already eat 25% of the county’s obtainable vitality.
- Salcido can maintain his Chelan facility on the decrease, high-density vitality fee if he processes information as a substitute of mining crypto. The info processing makes use of the identical quantity of energy as crypto mining, he instructed the Wenatchee World.
"Do you really want to be in the business of regulating what kind of processing happens on servers in your territory," Salcido said.
- Norwegian statistics burea wants to track all supermarket purchases
- A list of bitcoin privacy proposals by Seth for Privacy
Output descriptors as recomended by bitcoinlizard
Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
- None today!