- El Salvador is DCAing the dip
- On chain data shows the FTX connection to Alameda
- Japanese inflation hits 40 year high
- FTX promoters are already getting hit with class action lawsuits
- Cory on the biggest scam in 'crypto:' a16z
- Invested in Worldcoin that stole people's eye scans
- Crypto.com accidentally sent 320k ETH to an external address, only got 285k back
- Bitcoin cash to be legal tender in St. Kitts and Nevis, looks like Roger Verr has been busy
- The slippery slope of de-decentralization in the history of email, thanks Jameson!
- Check out darth coin's lightning wallet guide
- Is Muun not really a lightning wallet?
Muun on Twitter: 'we use submarine swaps'
- Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
- Consider joining the matrix channel using a matrix client like element
- None today!
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps:
Self hosted budget app suggestions from Jon
- Kresus : https://kresus.org (npm or Docker) more for Europeen people I suppose as it connects to your bank to do the sync automagically.
- Cozy Banks : https://cozy.io/en/features/#bank Cozy is like a simplier nextcloud with a bank app integrated similar to Kresus
- Buckets™ : https://www.budgetwithbuckets.com (client only). I like there blog, it's a couple developping it.
- Actual https://actualbudget.com (more on github with Docker https://github.com/actualbudget/actual)