Bitcoin, Crypto's Designated Driver
January 2nd, 2023
1 hr 26 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
Someone, possibly Sam, is anonomizing the contents of Alameda wallets
Sam Bankman-Fried had 4 White House meetings in 2022 — as recently as September 8th.
Speculating on a European Union ban on bitcoin
Neal Stephenson has an L1 Blockchain Company, sellout or misguided?
Highlights from one of the worst White Papers of All Time
- Lamina1 Whitepaper (PDF WARNING )
70% of crypto exchange volume is wash trading, no s**t
The European Central Bank's balance sheet is reducing rapidly illustrating the rapid pivots of liquidity that will characterize our inflation/deflation decade
War and Commodity Encumbrance, Zoltan is looking at politics not central banking (!PDF WARNING!) to forecast the future
- Portable secret looks really cool
A look at hardfork safety through the lense of Bitcoin Satoshi's Vision (BSV), Craig Wright's garbage bitcoin fork
A year of
Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
Consider joining the mBitcoin is still early and a crazy experiementatrix channel using a matrix client like element, details here
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
- Install Alby
- Find the Bitcoin Dad Pod on the Podcast Index
- Boost right from the page!
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps:
- Fountain podcast app (Android)
- Podverse (Cross platforA year of m and self hostable)
- Castamatic (Apple)+ Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
Sponsors and Acknowledgementshttps://h.docs.lol/tbEY4pKFTb2CXJy0GQetaQ?both
Music by Lesfm from Pixabay
Self Hosted Show courtesy of Jupiter Broadcasting