It's my trial and I'll tamper if I want to...
February 6th, 2023
56 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
- SBF doesn't want his bail conditions to prevent him from tampering with potential witnesses in the case against him
- Strike to expand app for US remitances to the Phillipenes, which is nearly $1bn a month
- Mullvad sounds the alarm on EU 'save the children' mass surveillance that might interfere with open source licenses
- Shoutout to No BS Bitcoin for the article
Bitcoin optech #236 introduces serverless payjoin
- The proposal is to use noise protocol to implement p2p payjoin directly connecting user wallet
Ordinals are on chain NFS or digital artifacts, on bitcoin
Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
Consider joining the matrix channel using a matrix client like element, details here
- Some Nostr ideas from @adoptingbitcoin:
- Android clients: iris.to, snort.social, amethyst
- iOS: Damus
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
- Install Alby
- Find the Bitcoin Dad Pod on the Podcast Index
- Boost right from the page!
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps:
- Fountain podcast app (Android)
- Podverse (Cross platform and self hostable)
- Castamatic (Apple)+ Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
Sponsors and Acknowledgements
Music by Lesfm from Pixabay
Self Hosted Show courtesy of Jupiter Broadcasting