- Pretyflaco's fundraiser for Turkish earthquake relief
The UK believes that 'Britcoin',a government digital curency, will be deployed this decade
Localbitcoins, a decentralized-ish peer to peer bitcoin exchange, is shuting down operations
- Localbitcoins was mentioned in the bitzlato documents
- Might be due to general pressure on many bitcoin businesses
Binance, the offshore crypto exchange controled by CZ, is cut off from the USD banking system
- This is a deathblow if they don't solve it quickly
Is this a coordinated effort to push bitcoin/crypto businesses out of the banking system?
- Monetary Policy, specifically quantitative tightening, doesn't take money out of the righ places in the economy
- Telegram, the Russian billionare owned chat app, seems to be sharing user messages to the Kremlin
The Coldcard Q1 hardware wallet was announced and looks like a blackberry, so lets talk hardware wallets
Bitcoin Optech #237 covers 'storing data on the blockchain', yes its about Ordinals
- 10,000 sats
Thoughts on stratum V2 and its relative progress towards becoming the standard for pools? The Luxor incident seems to have highlighted the need for this.
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: