Pretyflaco's fundraiser for Turkish earthquake relief
SBF's mysterious bail bond guarantors were revealed to be ... family friends?
No independant examiner for the FTX fraud means no action against the many people who supported SBF and looted customer funds
Lee Rainier, a crypto law professor and former Federal Reserve employee, testifies before the U.S. Senate banking comittee on why bitcoin should be banned
Fedi, a company based around Fedimint technology, Hackathon develops modules to create US dollar stable value in a fedimint
Creditors of Mt Gox, one of the first bitcoin exchanges, have an early payout option
- It was the biggest exchange failure in bitcoin history and many thought it would kill bitcoin
Pack it up, party's over, the Wall Street Journal, a pro-business newspaper, reveals that six developers control bitcoin /s
- Article shows a lack of basic knowledge of how open source projects operate and bitcoin consensus works
Arthur may have called the bull market based on liquidity conditions
- Lyn Alden's February newsletter covers
From: Bob B
Oak Node gives you Scheduled Payments. Now you can send sats to a Lightning Address on a schedule. Support your favorite content creators every week, every day, or even every block! Up to you.
From: Hal was right
- P2P exchange guide
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: