- SBF, former CEO of crypto Ponzi scheme FTX, stole literally billions of customer deposits and investor funds
- Forbes nails it again ## News 🎶 Convert any audio to text 📝
- Signature Bank, the 'other' crypto-focused bank, has been nationalized along with Sillicon Valley Bank (SVB) per an FDIC announcement
- The US President was consulted
- Signature Banks wasn't bankrupt, it was nationalized as part of anti crypto-banking policy
- Central Banks globally are panicked and announcing policy coordination
- Can a bank be too safe? Yes, according to the US Federal Reserve.
- A history of account insurance limits by the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Lyn Alden's explainer on bank runs puts the last week of bank chaos into context
- RoninDojo is selling pixel6 mobile phones pre-loaded with Graphene or CalyxOS
- Let's talk macaroons per a listener email
- LN Address can be used to setup a reusable lightning address
- openai-whisper-cpu: Improving transcription performance of OpenAI Whisper for CPU based deployment
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: