- Coin CEO Bob Lee was stabbed to death in San Francisco
The peer to peer (sort of?) exchange Paxful has shut down and wants users to withdraw funds amidst regulatory and other pressures
- 2016 bitcoin talk forums were already suspicious of paxful
Crypto hedgefund scammers Kyle Davies and Su Zu are involved with OPNX, an exchange to trade the bankrupt claims the two scammers created
Economics and Banking
The U.S. Federal Reserve never talks about eurodollars, but a former FED trader gives a very FED-ish take on eurodollars in a period of bank deposit risk
- Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JP Morgan a GSIB investment bank, summarizes the problem of balancy sheet capacity that led to the SVB bank failure
- Texas Legislature votes to limit participation in demand response schemes to less than 10% of all demand response capacity
- Texan bill to create gold-backed digital currency is slightly baffling
- Bitcoin Optech #245 covers a new proposal for watchtower accountability on lightning
- Neutrino is a bitcoin node that validates but does not store the entire history
From: Jinformatique - no kyc p2p
- TAILS on a USB sticks.
- installed sparrow with persistance data.
- multisig with 3 paper wallets and another single sig paper wallet.
- robosats to buy my first sats KYC free throught Alby.
- coinos.io to swap lightning to on-chian
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: