- Alexi, the developer of Tornado Cash, might be getting out on bail after 6 months in jail waiting a trial
Economics and Banking
The 1 yr US Treasury bill continues to sharply invert, expressing a negative economic outlook
Germany shut down its remaining nuclear plants after a multi-decade political shift against nuclear energy
- Trezor, a hardware wallet, adds coinjoin integration for user privacy, but its through Wassabi Wallets ZKSnacks' coordiator that does chain analysis on users before letting them coinjoin
MullvadVPN, a reputable privacy focused VPN provider, was served a warrant in Sweden, their home juristiction, no customer data was handed over since Mullvad collects no such data
jam is a webui on top of joinmarket, a maker-taker based coinjoin protocol that avoids the centralized coordinator issues of Samurai and Wasabi
- Let's talk bitcoin's security model to see if critique's of bitcoin security are useful or the new FUD
- For recurrent boosts like a membership model, try using oak.home to boost the show's LNURL: [email protected]
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: