- Etherium transactions stopped finalizing briefly last week but it didn't really cause issues
Ledger Recovery is a terrible idea poorly executed but its understandable that this model of crypto custody would be tried eventually
No Grayscal trust for FileCoin says SEC
Economics and Banking
- Arthur's latest blog post The Denominator explores the changing risk in the US banking system and the implications for long term growth (bad) (TLDR: nationalize banking system and bitcoin wins or don't but cut rates, bitcoin wins)
- Europe has its first Bitcoin ETF, how is Europe lapping the US in cyrpto finance
- Fiatjaf's idea to use spacechains and fedimints to scale bitcoin transcation throughput
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: