- Optimism foundation is dumping tokens, they are the technological provider of Coinbase's 'base' protocol
Amboss.space has a new lightning node liquidity provisioning system. Must trade sats for 'ambucks'
- The Gox story is an early bitcoin parable on the danger and general incopetence of custodians in what became the bitcoin space
- The former exchange website lists official bankruptcy documents and won't redirect from http to https
- The bankruptcy proceedings have revealed the inaddequacy of the Japanese bankruptcy system
- The one individual charged relating to the Mt. Gox hack Alexander Vinnik was extradited to the US in 2022
- The US Fed remains hawkish in its latest press conference holding at a 5.50% interest rate but the US Treasury yield curve predicts rates falling, so the FED is likely wrong again (Eurodollar futures are also falling)
- Capital outflows from China are increasing, not a good sign
The COBRA bitcoin case demonstrates how pseudonomity can be attacked through legal shennanigans
The Privacy Dad has some interesting thoughts on privacy in schools as a place to fight the privacy war
- Inscriptions are not going away and they have changed the bitcoin fee market (perhaps forever?)
- A python script can sort of predict the USD price of bitcoin using your nodes sats data and a template that predicts USD price relationships accross satoshis
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: