- Main stream financial blogger Rich Dad Poor Dad views bitcoin as a hedge against Central Bank Risk
- Actually Kiyosaki is quite shady despite his financial success, typical bitcoin tout amiright?
- The US Social Security Trust Fund is still drawing down which may affect US Treasury Market liquidity as the world enters a decade of Fiscal Dominance
- The latest FED working paper on fiscal dominance identifies the banking sector as the future warehouse of large US debt issuances
FinCen is coming for coinjoin on bitcoin a year after sanctioning privacy on Etherium via the Tornado Cash blacklist
- Is there an alternative to 'layered scaling' when it come to increasing blockchain throughput? Galaxy would like you to think so.
- Optech #274 focuses on the lightning HTLC recycling attack and mitigations that can't fully address the protocol level vulnerability
- It brings to mind the recent HTTP/2 Rapid Reset attack, the vulnerability is at the protocol level, there's no 'fix', only mitigation
Hey guys, I've really been enjoying the show. I guess Jupiter Broadcasting wasn't sending me down enough rabbit holes, so now I have bitcoin!
Do either of you use metal plates to save your seed phrases? Any suggestions?
From: Hal was right
Dhruv Bansal has a three part article on what bitcoin would look like if expanded to the entire solar system. Highly recommended!
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: