Mempool Observer seems to have caught bitcoin mining pool F2pool not mining OFAC sanctioned bitcoin addresses
The SEC thinks polygon and solana are securities but this is likely insurance against losing an identical lawsuit against Coinbase
- Binance's CEO CZ will plead guilty to U.S. money laundering charges, and the exchange will pay a $4.3bn fine to settle some US allegations of ciminality though SEC and CTFC lawsuits are still pending
Bitrex, another non-US crypto exchange, is shutting down Dec 4th
Bhutan's bitcoin mining operation has been identified by Forbes
Wallet of Satoshi, a popular custodial bitcoin lightning wallet, is removing its app from US app stores, as it is a not compliant with US regulations around financial custody
"Apparently, if you get cited in someone else's anti-trust lawsuit, Apple will deactivate your developer account without notice.
the killer app for this technology is money: savings and payments. Bitcoin is a powerful innovation with long-term potential. Stablecoins have been a powerful bridging tool as well.
- Argentina's new president is a symptom of this trend towards dollarization and stablecoins are popular in Argential
Is bitcoin entering it's epoch of diminishing returns? I guess we'll find out soon
Cloudflare seems to be filtering for OFAC listed etherium addresses via its Etherium gateway service
Coincenter, a crypto lobbying group, asks is the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act constitutional?
- obviously not
- but that doesn't matter
- Bitcoin Optech covers lightning offer addresses
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: