- CSW is bombing his cross-examination in the COPA case, trying to explain the miraculous circumstances that created the hundreds of a
FTX customers are being paid back in full! ...at the bitcoin price of $16k
Citrea claims to be a prototype zero knowledge Etherium Virtual Machine (zk-EVM) built on bitcoin but its not working and might never work
- Seth is exited about Citrea
- MacroEdge on X: "Nvidia’s now worth as much as the entire Chinese stock market" / X
- OpenAI founder Sam Altman is 'seeking $7 trillion investment' - ReadWrite
- But it won't work because China has been battling monetary contraction since 2014
- This forecasts US Fed stimulus in the near to medium future
- Crypto is preparing for a bull run with Arthur pumping a new altcoin airdrop model that's less similar to an IPO and likely informed by the Ripple win against the SEC
What are rollups? Glad you asked..
Originally described by Goldwasser, Micali, and Rackoff in their 1985 paper "The Knowledge Complexity Of Interactive Proof Systems", zk proofs are a type of cryptographic proof defined as "those proofs that contain no additional knowledge other than the correctness of the proposition in question".
Greg Maxwell, who wrote about "zero knowledge contingent payments" in the Bitcoin Wiki in 2011. Maxwell later worked with Sean Bowe, Pieter Wuille, and Madars Virza to implement the protocol in 2016.34 In May 2013, Miers et al published the Zerocoin paper, showing how zk proofs could be integrated directly into the bitcoin protocol to hide the addresses involved in a bitcoin transaction
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: