- SBF's going retro as the US Department of Justice proposes no smartphones or internet access as a bail condition
El Salvador is suddenly a wall street darling after repaying some outstanding debt
- There has been reporting that El Salvador's civil servants haven't been paid...but hard to verify
Silvergate, a US regional bank turned into a crypto company banking provider, is probably closing its doors after shutting down its internal dollar payment network
More Tether fraud allegations from the Wall Street Journal, a newspaper, that speaks to current anti-crypto banking sentiment
- Consider self-hosting your communication as discord policy rules are tightening restrictions including monetization
- Simple-X-chat is an interesting private chat option that can be self-hosted
Darthcoin helps Bluewallet users connect to their own lighting backend, after Bluewallet shut down custodial lightning services
Bitcoin Optech #240
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: