- Silk Road Crypto Sale: US Govt Sells 9,800 BTC, Aims to Offload 41,500 More
CZ, CEO of Binance the world's largest crypto exchange, is being sued by the CFTC, the U.S body that regulates commodity futures markets, alleging that CZ and Binance skirted derivatives laws and catered to U.S. customers while pretending to bar them from the platform
China may also be going after Binance due to the bans on cryptocurrency trading on the mainland
Some more schadenfreude from crypto skeptic Amy Castor
Economics and Banking
- A history of the US-Saudia debt recycling deal from Bloomberg, a financial news company
- Saudi Arabia reduces 36.7% of its holdings of US treasury securities in two years
- Learn more by reading a history of modern energy politics and money by Helen Thompson
- Petar sent in the largest boost in the show's history at 222,222 sats!
- defnotskynet sugests looking at lifecycle emissions studies to understand the methodology of grading energy sources by emission
- Meremortals wanted to learn more about bitcoin energy usage calculations, so check out the Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: