- A very reasonable discussion on HN around the WTF Happened in 1971 website, the world is complicated, there are many ways to interpret history and the present, none are particularly satisfying
Binance.US, the United States arm of the crypto exchange, has cut around a third of its staff — or 100 positions — with its president and CEO Brian Shroder also departing the firm.
Binance.US Statment to CoinTelegraph:
“The [Securities and Exchange Commission’s] aggressive attempts to cripple our industry and the resulting impacts on our business have real-world consequences for American jobs and innovation, and this is an unfortunate example of that.”
They also say "not dead yet!"
“more than seven years of financial runway” amid its move to becoming a crypto-only exchange.
Cool post on the Japanese bitcoin community, I knew wiz and Arthur Hayes hang out in Japan, but would love to incorporate the bitcoin scene into a trip there
- The Fortress Trust security breach is a fiat story, its not scary or exciting, just predictable with the ancient messy tech stack that U.S. corporate financial IT demands
- Is an introduction to U.S. debt collection economics? It's certainly historical, and it speaks to the fragility of legacy financial agreements when compared to the on chain assurances of bitcoin
1 of the 2 'OneCoin' founders has been sentenced for his role in a crypto themed Multi-level marketing ponzi scheme
- There is a podcast
- Bitcoin optech includes movement on tarot assets on lightning, another client side validated protocol
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: