- Three Arrows Capital co-founder Zhu arrested in Singapore airport, sentenced four months in prison | TechCrunch
Interesting analysis of bitcoin mining pool F2Pool's miner extracatble value (MEV) attacks on the STACKS protocol
The Lagged Impact Of Higher Rates | BitMEX Blog, Bitmex explains why monetary policy likely will take time to fail spectacularly
- part of a series on the next global financial crisis
Arthur had a blog post that observes that at high levels of government deficits economic logic breaks down, the US gov't deficit is 8% of GDP, and nominal gdp growth is at 9%
- Interesting thoughts on bitcoin contributions, privacy, and the challenges of designing the bitcoin protocol with Miner Extractable Value problems in mind
- Bitcoin optech focus on covenants and lightning
- Bitcoin art from a listener: caroleanndanner.com
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: