Chainalysis' global crypto adoption survey demonstrates that grass roots adoption surges in hostile monetary environments
- Getting fiat liquidity from bitcoin is getting harder in the US
- The noose tightens
- Already happened with Ledn in Cannada
- Ties in with ETF narrative
- Unchained to Pause Bitcoin Backed Loans to Individuals
The incentives of financial regulation have led to it being a broken system for over 70 years
Hardware Wallet News
Bitkey consists of a mobile app, hardware device and a set of recovery tools.
- The app and hardware device form two of the three keys used to secure a customer's bitcoin, with the third stored on the phone OS providers cloud storage. Encyrpted locally before uploaded.
- Ocean pool may be incompatible with Samurai whirlpol, a bitcoin coinjoin solution
- Bitcoin Optech Newsletter #280 covers cluster mempool, a new method of grouping dependent transactions into 'chunks' that will make CPFP and other feebumping transactions like RBF work better, with a working group on the Delving Bitcoin forum.
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: