- At least one person is living on bitcoin in Singapore, all you need is a master's in finance and higher income than expenses
Arthur Hayes thinks that China and the US will coordinate a weak dollar policy to help China grow and the Democratic party win the 2024 election
Why is the EU supporing a French bank backed Euro stablecoin? It's dollarization fears
US Mass surveillance is increasing House Intel Committee Approves FISA Reform and Reauthorization Act of 2023 | Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence
- A 'broadening' of the term “electronic service communications provider” means that every wifi network or business in the USA will need to give the government your data without a warrant
- Even a former FISA judge is alarmed at this overreach
- The EFF is on alert
- Even IT industry publications like the Register are reporting on this privacy monstrosity
- Is late stage liberalism when democratic state become de-facto authoritarian by ignoring the political ramifications of wealth?
Bitcoin Optech mentions another stratum V2 mining pool launch
More developments on ecash wallet recovery, interesting technology but difficult legally
Through the podcast and I've recently got the opportunity to convert from lightning to onchain. 2 questions. How traceable are these sats from lightning (considering they come via a very identifiable Alby wallet)? And do you know many stories of people having non-KYC BTC who actually needed them? I know theoretically why non-KYC is important, but I'll be more persuaded with real life examples of where they were vital for economic freedom.
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: