- Institutional adoption is changing bitcoin's role in finance, is that good or bad?
Despite these challenges, there is reason to believe Bitcoin’s resilience shown to date will allow it to continue to push ahead into the future
- Nigeria removes bitcoin banking ban in favor of trying to regulate crypto companies
Ocean pool is adding block template options that do not filter transactions per bitcoin knots policy, but you need to pay more to use them
Arthur Hayes lays out the fiat debasement hedge that is bitcoin and why other crypto value traps do not provide this fundamental value
- Vitalik Buterin, one of the Etherium creators, thinks that ETH's technical complexity is undermining its functionality and proposes limiting the number of validators and/or making them trusted parties
- BTC Payserver LNbank plugin is discontinued after two serious vulnerabilies have
- Seth for Privacy has an awesome and actionable guide to build your own bitcoin mining pool, docker, ubuntu, shell commands, a great way to get some linux experience as well
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: