"We're mining around 4.5 EH - closing in on 1% of the network- with equipment in hand to ramp quickly to 8 EH," announced the company.
Blink plugin for BTC Payserver gives custodial lightning payments/receipts to anyone running a BTC Payserver
The COPA lawsuit, that will determine if CSW can call himself Satoshi, has discovered that CSW's 'newly found' Satoshi evidence is overwhelmingly fake and COPA has decilined a desperate last minute settlment offer from CSW
Chinese stocks suffer, likely due to reduced bank lending, another sign of tightening global monetary conditions
ETF: FTX Still Haunting BTC Users
Vijay Boyapati 🦢 on X: "1/ There was a much more important fraud than SBF's embezzlement that took place in 2022. It was a fraud (allegedly) perpetrated by one of the oldest companies in the space, @DCGco and its CEO, @BarrySilbert. Time for a thread 👇" / X
Update for day 10 of the #Bitcoin ETF Cointucky derby. Volumes and flows are both slowing down a bit. Another slight negative day on flows. Total net flows stand at +$744 million. $IBIT likely crosses 2 billion in assets today
- Following the disclosure of the address, Bitwise also started receiving random donations and even inscriptions.
- A series of articles give a high level overview of the patchwork of red flags that Tether is made of
- Bitcoin Optech covers a consensus failure in btcd with limited risk vs a recent Etherium consensus failure reveal
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: