Halving the next hype cycle
- 101 days and 14512 blocks left
Day 1 Trade data:
- Grayscale: $2.3 billion
- BlackRock: $1 billion
- Fidelity: $700 million
- ARK 21Shares: $288 million
Bitwise: $125 million
Coinbase did $7B in Bitcoin transfers OTC during the day.
Wally Street seems happy with the results
"UPDATE: We don't have to wait till tonight for $GBTC Flows. Just -$95 million. A fraction of what I and many were thinking. This means yesterday was a huge success in my opinion. Likely going to see an inflow number for $BRRR from Valkyrie too! Day 1 Net flows sit at $625 mln
- The FCA, Britain's consumer financial regulator, guidelines discriminate against certain customers as unsuitable to buy bitcoin
Arthur Hayes on the confluence of financial system, banking, and economic stress, which means bitcoin might dump
- This relates to the U.S. central bank's BTFP expiring in March
Shinobi on Bitcoin Magazine explains the economic rational for layered scaling in terms of Jevons Paradox, the observation that increasing efficency can also increase demand, which increases price
- GrapheneOS discloses vulnerabilities actively exploited by forensic companies \ stacker news ~security
The team and users at GrapheneOS have uncovered a vulnerability in smartphones being actively used by digital forensics companies / exploit brokers to facilitate extractions in the after-first unlock (AFU) phase.
- Bitcoin Optech #238 covers lightning anchors and LN Symetry, as well as reviwing some bitcoin core review club questions
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: