- Sweet infographic shows who funds bitcoin development
- The Problem of Etherium explains the changing promises of Etherium in the context of a society with class structure
- Ties in nicely with Vitalik's latest cry for help
- How sweet (and brief) it is to be a top 10 coin
New CCAF report on bitcoin mining has some surprising(?) opinions
- This Month in Bitcoin Privacy is back!
- Powerfull edition, great discussion of financial surveillance
- Details CBDC incentives are completely anti-privacy
- Start your own local trading group
EU plans to 'save the children' by abolishing online privacy
- 200th edition of bitcoin optech is out!
OP_CATcould enable recursive bitcoin covenants - protocol work is really hard!
- Rusty Russell proposed an OP_TX opcode to replace Jeremey Rubin's OP_CTV. His proposal is more extensible and has all of the benefits of OP_CTV
- Gary Gensler: crypto exchanges trading against their customers, also, water still wet -> this was a broad characterization is probably wrong for some exchanges like Kraken
- PSA - Umbrel is insecure
Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
Some tips on running a full node: