Bitcoin, it's cold outside...
December 25th, 2022
1 hr 11 mins 54 secs
About this Episode
Binance money laundering accusations from the US Drug Enforcement Agency Says
Binance US Agrees to Buy Bankrupt Crypto Lender Voyager's Assets for Over $1B
Quadriga Scam bitcoins start moving years after founder 'died'
Bitcoin miner Core Scientific filing for bankruptcy, will keep mining to make sure no bitcoin miner gets any relief from lower hash
Turns out crypto custodian Nexo, doesn't have to give users their funds if they don't want to
Craig Wright, the man who can't prove he is Satoshi Nakamoto, must pay Peter McCormic's legal fees even though he 'won' the case with a $1 judgement against McCormic
- Lyn Alden's December Newsletter sums up the medium term macro outlook of a government debt spiral
- Paul Storcz's new drivechain company
- Bitcoin Optech Year in Review is a year of development in one sitting, must read!
The Missing Crypto Queen is a must listen for bitcoiners and no-coiners alike!
The Dr. Bitcoin Podcast tells the Craig Wright story
Pirates of sillicon valley, a great documentary about the rise of Apple
Casa is non-custodial, didn't mean to make it sound like a custody product
- Remember to get in touch [email protected] or @bitcoindadpod on twitter
Consider joining the matrix channel using a matrix client like element, details here
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
- Install Alby
- Find the Bitcoin Dad Pod on the Podcast Index
- Boost right from the page!
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps:
- Fountain podcast app (Android)
- Podverse (Cross platform and self hostable)
- Castamatic (Apple)+ Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
Sponsors and Acknowledgements
Music by Lesfm from Pixabay
Self Hosted Show courtesy of Jupiter Broadcasting