- Celcius CEO Alex Mashinsky was arrested for fraud, finally.
- Lyn Alden's latest market update builds on her article charting the relationship between interest rates and inflation. Since conventional central bank focused economics is posited on interest rates influencing inflation, it's a precient topic.
- Lyn points to the International Monetary Fund's, a multinational financial organization, paper on using inflation and financial repression to solve goverment debt crisis
- Ripple has won a victory over the SEC as a US judge rules that selling XRP tokens to VCs is illegal but fine when dumping on retail
- The ruling is unlikely to hold and this case might be more about what happens to Etherium
The real question is how Bitcoin is interpreted via the Howey Test (PDF WARNING)
Proof of Stake on ETH has resulted in increased demand for liquid staking tokens, centralizing staking and network consensus, also average holdings are ~$100k so this is a big fish game, plebs need not apply
Bitcoin Optech covers lightning protocol cleanup and more transaction relay discussion
- 58,008 sats
- Episode 89: Not at all about Bitcoin
Great episode, gentlemen. Great discussion on mis/disinformation. Has been my thoughts on the issue for a while. I read this good article on KYC/AML and thought you might want to review. I worked at banks for a while and always had to take yearly training on it. Hate it. https://disruptives-horizons.com/p/kyc-aml-destroying-world
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: