- The FTX Foundation planned to buy the island of Naru to build a supervillain's lair
Regulatory arbitrage for crypto businesses is no walk in the park after Kuwait bans bitcoin
- Is the US Government relying less on foreign financing of deficit spending or is the rest of the world not able to consume the current massive issueances of treasuries?
- The XRP legal ruling is a bit more complicated than we thought, a great conversation from Coin Center
- A Bitcoin Talk describes how miners find valid blocks really well
- Bitcoin Optech #260 features the last waiting for confirmation segment from Gloria Zhao and Merch
Thank you Boosters
If you get some value from this show, please consider sending a boost. Hearing from you means a lot to us!
Send a Boost via the Podcast Index web page. No Podcast app upgrade required.
Value for Value
- Podcasting 2.0 to support an indepenent podcasting ecosystem
- Recomended Podcasting2.0 apps: